Terms and Conditions
Welcome to thegreattasteofgreece.com.au! Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Ownership of Our Site
This site is owned and operated by the restaurant The Great Taste Of Greece based in Sydney, Australia. All content included on our website, such as prints, photographs, illustrations, images, text, and software (referred to as “Content”) is owned by the restaurant or our Content providers. All Content is protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
When you use any thegreattasteofgreece.com.au Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other thegreattasteofgreece.com.au Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
In using this website, you agree to not:
- Email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, and related visual compositions or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this site or otherwise contents that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy, and intellectual property.
- Personate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Email or otherwise transmit any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By transmitting any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content and that the content complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Email or otherwise transmit any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
- Email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through this website or affiliated or linked websites.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website or affiliated or linked websites.
- Frame or link to the website except as permitted in writing by thegreattasteofgreece.com.au.
Upon transmitting contents, you acknowledge that thegreattasteofgreece.com.au may review your content for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms set forth in this agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, thegreattasteofgreece.com.au shall have the right to reject to perform work on an order of any content that violates the terms or is otherwise objectionable to us.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content, created by or submitted to, thegreattasteofgreece.com.au.
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the creation and compilation of your content and that neither thegreattasteofgreece.com.au nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such content, assumes that responsibility.
User Account, Password, and Security
To complete your registration, you will provide an email address and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
You agree to (a) immediately notify thegreattasteofgreece.com.au of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. thegreattasteofgreece.com.au cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Notwithstanding the product prices shown on the website, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items shown on the website may be mispriced as a result of price changes that are implemented at or about the time of your visit to the website. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, your sole recourse is the cancellation of your order.
We attempt to describe our products offered as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant those product descriptions or other content of the website are 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a conforming replacement, refund, or credit.
We are not liable for any financial damage (including but not limited to the cost of any replacement purchase) that may occur because of non-timely arrival or any lack of availability or conformity of the product.
Modification And Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, our policies, our Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review our policies, terms, and conditions each time you visit the website. Your continued use of the website after we make any such changes constitutes your binding acceptance of those changes. If any of the terms or conditions herein shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.